DO NOT include personal/account information in this form. Please contact using the business customer service center phone number to discuss any account questions.
Deposit products offered in the United States by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. businessMember FDIC.
For clients located outside of the U.S. – Our products and services are not specifically directed at individuals located in the European Union. Our U.S. representatives, as well as our public website, us.hsbc.com, provide products and services governed by U.S. laws and regulations. Our products and services, as well as their specific terms and conditions, are subject to change and may not be available in all territories or to all customers. If you are not located in the U.S., the laws and regulations of your country of residence could affect the offering, negotiation, discussion, provision, and/or use of HSBC U.S. products and services. If you are not a U.S. resident, please read the specific cross-border product and service disclaimers, which are available on the Cross Border Disclosure page of our public website at www.us.hsbc.com/crossborder. Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. Lending products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Investments and certain insurance products, including annuities, are offered by HSBC Securities (USA) Inc. (HSI), member NYSE/FINRA/SIPC. Whole life, universal life, term life, and other types of insurance are provided by unaffiliated third parties and offered through HSBC Insurance Agency (USA) Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of HSBC Bank USA, N.A
* Limitations apply. International calls cover over 190 countries including Western Europe, Canada, Mexico, China and India.
- Terms and conditions apply. Boingo services provided by Boingo Wireless, Inc. See mastercard.boingo.com for full details.
- Benefits are subject to terms, conditions and limitations, including limitations on the amount of coverage. All coverage is provided by New Hampshire Insurance Company, an AIG company, except Travel Accident and Baggage Delay coverage is provided by Federal Insurance Company. Policy provides secondary coverage only except for Travel Accident
- Offers vary by location. Visit www.loungekey.com/en/conditions-of-use for Terms and Conditions
- Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Cardholders need to register for this service. This service is provided by Generali Global Assistance Inc. Please see your Guide to Benefits for details or call 1-800-Mastercard
- Cardholders need to register for this service